Saturday 14 March 2009

Chrome vs. Firefox



I can't decide which browser I like more. The only reasons I liked Firefox over Chrome were for its Chatzilla, Delicious, Download Helper, and Open Book add ons. There are features I like about Chrome too: incognito window, integrated Open Book, and the ability to close down a specific tab via Task Manager (if say that specific tab is what's freezing your computer). However, sometimes I find that Chrome processes slower than Firefox. When I first got Chrome, I noticed trouble watching Youtube videos. For now, I suppose I'll be switching between browsers every now and then until I see that Chrome is faster, and I find out how to get Chatzilla and Download Helper features onto Chrome.

  • I don't need Delicious add on anymore now that I have Google Reader. I find Google Reader a far superior site sharing system. Especially now that they've installed the comment feature.

No comments: