Thursday 5 March 2009

Finding New Blogs

I recently learned how to find new blogs that relate to my interests here on Blogger, Blogspot or whatever this place is called. I realized that interests on my profile are linked to a blog search of everyone else that is interested in the word that represents my interest. For example, one of my interests is "programming". I go to my profile, click "programming" in my interests, and wallah, every profile on blogspot, blogger, or whatever this place is called is listed. I think the list is sorted in most recently updated. I'm excited now that I can find new blogs that may teach me new things about my interests.

http://www.blogger.com/profile-find.g?t=i&q=Programming

I guess if I didn't want to have to add an interest to look for people with interests out of my interest list, I could just copy the URL above and replace "Programming" with whatever word I'm interested in. Interesting huh? I know I'm interested.

No comments: